One in english now. I have already been in Argentina. Buenos Aires looks like MAdrid but bigger, it is actually like being at home but with a nicer language. It was a lot of work but I learned a lot, more than I expected. I should thanks all the people I met for their advice and lessons.
Now I am in Viña del Mar (Chile) What a nice city! WOW!! I love it, and the beach. I have participated in therapy for youn couples and it was amaizing. Now I can easily say that my theories are good even out of the country. You better make a call late than never and most of the people can forgive if they get the chance to listen and talk.
I have seen self destruction as well from a border line girl. You know psycotalk. But it hard to see someone with such a feeling of emtiness and so confused avoiding to call the only person that could help and when she called it was to misstreat that person. I saw the doctor taking care of her. I hope she will make it becuse if not it will be a tough life.
So a couple of days more here and then to Brazil, just for fun
Love
/M
jueves, 28 de febrero de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
2 comentarios:
oh dear, what a nice trip. May I join you next time?
Parece que muy mal no te lo estas pasando muy bien. Me ha llamado una persona con nombre de cuatro letras que quiere hablar contigo.
Un beso, te echamos de menos
Publicar un comentario