To make some people happy I will write in english at least today, but not every day, my english is not the best one i n the world. Right now we are in the exam perios so I have all my students being really nice to me, I love that kind of power! :-)
On the other hand I miss the beach after just a few days of sun, boat and sea. The weather is fine, to make my swedish friends jelous I have to say that we still are over 20 Celsius and it will be like that.
I really look forward to the weekend, i hate exams periods, it is much more fun to teach than to correct exams and explain to lazy students they didn't pass. And after the exams all the parents calling and asking for time to see me.. :-(
I have to say hello to Petra for the efforts to convince me to change the look of my site..never, never, never.
See u soon
martes, 21 de octubre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario