I am not so good at writing as I am not used to do it anymore. It is not like I have a lot of things to tell. Those days I have been worried for some friends in Sweden, or more exactly for his father.
Xmas is around the corner and it seems like summer was yesterday. I suppose it has to do with the fact that a lot of things happened this autum that took a lot of my time and activities. Cause I have been waiting for soe people for too long, to tell me siorry Maria I lied to you. But now I know that will most likely never happen. I never understood why people prefer to isapear than to be sincere and open. Bu t I suppose I was one mor eon the list of people that man wanted to use to gain things and money, it is the only explanation I have. Anyhow, it doesnt matter, I wish that person the best of the lucks and I will be here always if necessary. And to be honets you really need it, and you knwo that as well as I know it. I knew you were lying.. but i understand why.
More things, not so much really, as I have been teaching and working like mad. Oh yes, I was in Paris in a incredible trip with my brother and some of his friends. What a city!
Dont hestitae and leave a message.
Spain is different, nope, spain is incredible! :_) Come over here and enjoy the sun.
Maria
lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Chiquilla..lo que tu escribes en ingles.. la leite! jeje
Ya era hora de que escribieras.
Un beso, Marga
Publicar un comentario