From the work point of view it has been quite much, a lot. There have been a lot of good things, and I have been working more and more with cuples and with bordelines. There have been bad things, three of my patients committed suicide, which was horrible. Three yurng girls with personality problems as the mentioned above. It was really ahrd I have been with them så many times; 16, 23 and 27 years old girls. This year i will work even harder to avoid thsoe things. Of course I helped a ot of people as well.
Summer was wonderfull I spent most of my summer in Murcia, at the beach in a house (with a really big pool) That one of my brothers, Javi, had rented. There were some of yfrieds there and some of his friends. I visited Sweden after summer, and it was wonderfull. Realy nice country and I really met people I will never forget. I have been into PAris and London as well. So from the travel side it has been a really good year.
The hardest part was Christina. Such a pitty that she never culd say I am sorry. But life is like that, some people prefer to destroy their lives than to be sincere.
Togethe rwith that it has been amaizing to see Javi recover after all the things he got to know during the first half of the year. So many lies, so much unfaithfullness, so many things, getting nothingback, people talking bad. And as usual he was nice, smiled and quiet. I say it here bro, yu have the most beautifull heart I 've ever seen. You are the same than happiness. I wish I could learn to love as you can do. Anyhow, now he is quit with all the pass, and I have seen it during Xmas. there is even someone, somewhere making him happy. I wish I could tell that girl how lucky she is. She got the best of the best. I think I know who she is, but not sure. I should not try without knowing for sure, but if you read this someday, please leave a message, it is aways confidential. You are a lucky one. Really lucky one.
G, my other bro, is almost finished in school. Good for me cause that means he will be able to help more at home. Mom is as ususal, a little bit worst but still the same. So beautifull, so nice and so crazy. Dad, getting lder and the rest of the family, happy and totally crazy. G, no worries I will never tell the others how much you read my blogg.
Friends. A lot fo new friends in Sweden, secial thoughts to Maria, Petra, Micke and Mange (the crazy one) and the others. As I said missed Christina, but she decied to leave and i dont have anythng to do.
Marga is still looking for my time, Bea fightting with classes, Rocio.. withhe rnew boyfriend and the rest as usual crazy party girls.
And love? mmm... nothing to say..hihi.. and a lot to feel.
2009? As Javi said today: A new adventure, a lot of dreams, a lot of fun.and even mor eimportan a lot of love to give and to get. The year s mine. Bro sometimes I admred your capability to put words into feelings.
Reagrds to everybody.
Please leave a comment and I will sile more than ever :-)
2 comentarios:
Congratulations for your blog. The first step is the most important as other things in your life. I wish you a nice 2009, happy new year.
Hi Maria.
Hope everything is fine with you ?
Happy new year, a little bit late I know :-)
Miss you on msn.
Big hug
Publicar un comentario