jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2008

Introduction to SWEDISH visitors

As I see I have a lot fo swedish vistors I will introduce me a little bit. I t will be fun if soem of you speak spanish and wants to practice a little bit as I would liek very much to know more people in Sweden.. thats me.

My name is Maria and Iam old enought to talk to strangers..hahaha.. I am borned 1982 in Madrid. I study at university filosofy and psicology, Right now I work in a school terachin those tow subjects and religion. I work as well as a family advisor and relationship advisor. I am as well the psicholgist of the school and i have soem other people, mainly girls.

I can tell you that it is not so easy to work with people that are lder than you when they come with their problems. I know I am good at my job and I love it. 

I am a girl of my time and I like what most of the girls like so why going into deeper discussions..hahahaha

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment in english or spenish, even swedish and i will ask my brother to translate. He has been in Sweden for almost 20 years. But I love him. 

By the way I am the youngest of 7 children and I really like to party.

No hay comentarios: