I can complain, life is as good as it ever has been, better than expected, much better. I worry about certain people but you can never help the one that doesnt want your help. that is another fact. You can not say to someone that lied to you that it is ok, all is about to say I am sorry.
Yesterday I went out for a Via Crucis, and I feel after that today. Anyone that has been in spain knows what a Via Crucis is. You are suppose to visit 14 bars, I never came longer than 7, but yesterday I made my best and went to 9..today I think it was stupid. A lot of dance, a lot of good friends.
One thing for my readers from Sweden that I learn from my brother that is living there: Life is just the most beautifull thing you have, it is not about what is going on around you, it is about how you want your life to be, change yourself and get a goal!
And the swedish!!! You can always leave a comment... cold vikings! .. grrrr.....
Marga, si te veo entrar otra vez y no saludas te desgracio.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario